We stopped at a small ma and pa place on the side of the road and ate ribs:
We also went to another place that was kind of an all you can eat.
My plate:
Roast chicken, potato salad, pickle, roll
Jer's plate(s):
Man sized portion of ribs, mac n cheese, pickle, corn on the cob.
We demolished.
Think he left a happy boy?
Try not to mind that the lights are sideways.
Go to Gold's.
This was the first time I'd ever used a travel pass and I was so glad I did! It was way too hot to spend time outside, but getting in exercise often really helped with the stress of being in a new place! Plus, it was smaller than the one at home and so quiet. I have to say, cardio at a lower elevation rocked my socks. I could have gone all day and never gotten out of breath! Hee hee.
Visit SuperTarget.
Because Idaho is lame and only has regular Target.
Consider investing in fancy rims and an old Lincoln.
Kidding.
Buy souvenirs like the tourists you are.
I think they're mint packs.
Come home to one very happy golden retriever (whose leg is almost healed!).