It's been raining a LOT this year. So much for living in a semi-arid climate. I like rain... but my lawn grows two feet before I can get out to mow it.
Hello, neighbors' house.
Sometimes I exaggerate. (But not about the rain.)
I managed to make a houseplant bloom. *Miracle.
I planted some flowers outside. And they are thriving. Woo!
Iris' are my favorite.
I've been sick with a sore throat. It's not strep. My mom thinks it might be mono. I could go to the doctor... but I'm not dying. Plus, there's nothing worse than going only to pay $100 be told it's a virus and there's nothing they can do. Yeah, I need that like I need a hole in my head.
Granted, dairy isn't exactly the best thing to eat while sick... but that's the only thing I wanted. Sometimes it's nice being a grown-up.
Tomato soup and grilled cheese please.
Also, Christina's beet risotto is a better comfort food than macaroni and cheese. Fact.
Bonus: it's pink!!
I know I'm feeling better when I muster up a breakfast burrito with scrambled egg, cheese, avocado and salsa.
Tasty.
and tuna/avocado sandwiches.
Hunter went swimming in the canal... but he can't come inside until he's dry.
That's the rule.
But it's almost the weekend, so many adventures await me!
I hope that sore throat goes away!
ReplyDeletethat breakfast burrito looks GOOD! such pretty flowers, too!:)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous plants!! I dream of the day that I'll own a house with a garden!
ReplyDeleteYour tuna-avocado sandwich and breakfast burrito look pretty amazing. I'm officially an avocado addict...I can't go a day without it. :-)
I hope the rain is gone by the time I arrive in June! Have a wonderful weekend! xoxoxoxo!
haha Hunter's so cute :) Good thing my dog is tiny and I can wipe him off with a hand towel if he gets wet.... your flowers are gorgeous btw! All that rain is doing them some good :)
ReplyDeleteAwww...that pic of Hunter is precious!! I hope you enjoyed the sunshine this weekend!! :) I've been thinking we need to get together again soon. Email me your schedule for the next few weeks... lol I know you are always up to something! We still need to try hot yoga! :)
ReplyDelete