I've been feeling more klutzy than usual this week and it gets me a little frustrated when I'm constantly dropping, spilling and breaking things!
Considering how many times this has been dropped, I guess I had it coming.
Waaaahhhh! :( Rest in peace little guy!
I was really hoping to wait it out for the iPhone 5, but I didn't want to pay $100 to replace the screen of my old phone. It seemed to make more sense to just get a new phone all together.
Hello beautiful. #iamsospoiled Luckily, I'd backed up my phone on iTunes only a few days earlier, so I was able to restore everything to my new phone.
Goals: week 2
Sunday: rest
Monday: 3 hours of yard work *whew* Part of me will be glad when I don't have to mow the lawn every
Tuesday: full body circuits
Wednesday: body pump!
Thursday: full body circuits + abs
Friday: 2.5(ish) mile run (I felt so sluggish!)
Saturday: rest
Bonus! I remembered my vitamins all week! I think drinking water was a little lacking and it's probably the culprit for feeling a little sluggish this week. And by the way (TMI!) drinking water actually helps relieve bloating!
I baked some peanut butter chocolate chip banana bread this week.
I used this recipe. I used half all purpose flour and half cake flour. It made extra fluffy bread!
My new favorite snack is quickly becoming this:
plain greek yogurt + agave + banana slices.
One of my gal pals is an honest to goodness chef! She had me over for dinner this week and prepared this gourmet sandwich:
Turkey steak, roasted red peppers, grilled eggplant with a roasted red pepper spread. Mmmm... I provided peaches and strawberries. Win, win!
Sorry about your phone! The bread looks delicious.
ReplyDeleteHey girl! Thanks for the comment, and that mask rocks! U can read reviews on sephora about it too! I order mine from there : )
ReplyDeleteAnd that bread looks delish! I see you are friends with my love Sara from nourish and flourish, she made some awesome pumpkin bread she posted about today!
You are beautiful and your husband and you make a beautiful couple!!
Woohoo for the WHITE iPhone! Now we're twins. :-) Bummer about yours breaking though...But hey, it was a perfect excuse to buy a new one. :) Love the pink cover!
ReplyDeletePeanut butter banana chocolate chip bread sounds amazing!! Can we work on creating a GF version?
Love you, girlie! xoxo
That's so lucky you had just backed up your phone! I used to have an iPhone and I went through three in the first year of owning it! :/
ReplyDeleteOh my heaven. Peanut Butter in a loaf...I am swooning over here!! Gorg new phone doll!! Love it!!
ReplyDeletexxoo
I am getting caught up on your posts, and I have to say it: any chance you are pregnant? The klutziness and the headaches... :-) (And the exciting new project...?)
ReplyDeleteNOOOO... I'm quite sure I'm not pregnant!
ReplyDelete