I love the beginning of a new month. A chance to re-think goals and get re-motivated. However, it always seems that the first week of the month flies by and while I could post my monthly goals a week late, I try to have some organization on my blog.
Plus, I love lists. As in lists on paper. I love paper. Sorry trees. :/ (I do recycle and use both sides though!) I could put a list in my iPhone, but it's really not the same. Same goes for agendas/planners. I had a hard time finding on for school this fall!
Anyhoo...
September Goals
- continue with exercising 4-5 days per week
- 2-3 days strength training per week and 2-3 days cardio per week
- drink at least a gallon of water a day
- take vitamins daily (I take vitamin D, calcium & magnesium, a probiotic, and glucosamine)
- try one new recipe per week (next week is an excellent recipe involving mushrooms!)
- continue clean eating and cutting back on processed food, refined sugars and refined carbs (more on this in a future post!
Vitamins! I need to make those a goal. I'm so bad at remembering to take mine!
ReplyDeleteGreat goals! I need to try making new recipes more often! I get into a rut, know what I like, and usually stick with it. :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for the mushroom recipe!! <3