My mom is superwoman, even if she takes pictures with one eye open. (Sorry Mom!)
And so is my second mom and grandma! (No eyes open, guess we know where I get that one.)
And the honorable mention goes to this mom.
But there's only one woman who has been there all of my life. She's always teaching me good stuff like cooking, baking, gardening and sewing. I need a little work on the last two.
She even remembers a stocking for Hunter at Christmas.
My mom is quite adventurous.
We are so much alike.
She has more patience than anyone I know.
And she just celebrated her 28th wedding anniversary.
Happy Mothers Day. Love you Mommy!!
Beautiful post!! :)
ReplyDeleteyou and your mom are both so pretty!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful post! Your mom sounds amazing!
ReplyDeletebeautiful! i love that you captured all her best features!
ReplyDeletethe picture of you and your mom in autumn with all the fallen leaves is beautiful!!! :) You guys are so cute (eyes open, or not)!
ReplyDeleteShe sounds wonderful! I hope she had a very happy Mother's Day. :)
ReplyDelete