Alas! It's Thursday night and I'm looking at my (oh so adorable, if I say so myself) facebook picture of myself when I'm about two, wondering how many people think I have a baby. No, no baby. At least not that I'm aware of!
This is little Margaret Catherine. I guess my appreciation for flowers started young. :)
And here I am in my pajamas with feet, enjoying the rocking horse my dad made.
I LOVED Tinkerbell as a little girl. But let me tell you how much I HATED that haircut.
First day of school! Gotta love the 80's outfit.
I know this is kind of dark but the point is pink dress, eating a cookie. Nothing has changed.
I love this one of my mom and me.
My first baking supplies! Given to me from my Grandma Margaret. :) (Also, please notice my really cool stick-on earrings.)
Well, that was fun. Early to bed tonight, tomorrow I'm running the race for the cure!
Happy Friday!
What's one of your favorite childhood memories?
Oh my goodness. Cutest photos ever.
ReplyDeleteAw, you're a darling!!! Was and still is. :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck tomorrow!
so cute! I love looking back at pictures from when I was little :) So 80s indeed haha
ReplyDeleteI love these baby pics! So darn cute! :) YAY for flashback friday.
ReplyDelete