So hot, right?
This past week, I've gotten a chance to make some recipes I'd bookmarked a while ago.
Including:
Easy Baked
30 Minute Lemon Brown Sugar Chicken I've already made it 3 times. Recently, I baked up some crispy eggplant that came out so crunchy on the outside and tender on the inside!
Crispy Baked Eggplant
eggplant, sliced into 1/2-3/4" slices
cornstarch
2 eggs, beaten
panko breadcrumbs
1 tsp sea salt
Preheat oven to 450*. Combine eggs and salt. Coat eggplant slices with cornstarch. Dip into eggs then panko bread crumbs. Lay on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
I'm always late to the party. But I joined instagram and am totally hooked.
Flowers from the hubbs.
Sadly, we can't make it to this, but the poster was so cool.
Hunter and his new toy. I don't know who's more entertained, him or me.
Let's call it a tie.
If your dog ever rips out the stuffing of a toy a day later, try sewing water bottle(s) inside. They love the crackling noise!
Snacks. I <3 pretzels and mustard.
The tastiest amaretto cheesecake I've ever had! Thank you Sarah!!
Oh, good thing I have pink sunglasses to go with the aforementioned shoes...
A little biker, a lot girly.
Remember when we went to Galveston beach for the day? Instagrammed.
Uno mas:
The first iris to (ever!) bloom in my yard this spring. I dashed out in the rain because I knew it would make for something gorgeous.
Have a lovely week!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Comments make me the happiest person in the world! New to my blog? Don't be afraid to say hi!