Sunbeam Convertible Iron + Steamer. It's an iron AND a steamer. I've always wanted a steamer.
Military style jacket. My favorite fall trend!
Sequined pillow. One word: shiny.
These boots are made for walkin. Perfect to dress up jeans or a skirt!
Le creuset French oven. Need I say more?
Little black dress. Though I used to despise dresses, I'm coming around.
Copper handbag. More fun than black!
What's your favorite fall trend?
What is something you've been wishing for?
I always look forward to boots in the fall :)
ReplyDeleteI agree on the boots. This is the first year that I've gotten into that trend, and I don't think I'll ever go back!
ReplyDeleteI'm also a big fan of all the fun/funky cardigans that are around this year.
I'm loving the Autumn-themed blog background! :)
ReplyDeletei like your wish list! that pillow is adorable!
ReplyDeleteThose are all super cute! I hate living in the desert, I want to wear fall and winter clothes haha :)
ReplyDeleteOoo I want those boots!!!
ReplyDeleteLove those boots! I think I need some new ones! :) Loving your wish list too. I think I want it ALL!
ReplyDeleteI agree on the boots. This is the first year that I've gotten into that trend, and I don't think I'll ever go back!
ReplyDeleteI'm also a big fan of all the fun/funky cardigans that are around this year.
I always look forward to boots in the fall :)
ReplyDeleteI'm loving the Autumn-themed blog background! :)
ReplyDelete