When Jeremy was in Amsterdam he brought back these two presents for me:
A jacket that says Amsterdam.
A spoon holder (if you don't have one, they are a serious counter saver!)
At the farmer's market, I saw this little musical performance.
The best part is the baby on her back.
French toast, strawberries and a green monster.
Pork carnitas from Chapala's (best Mexican restaurant in Boise)
Oh yes I did. Mushroom and swiss burger and sweet potato fries from Smashburger.
Fried pickles? With buttermilk ranch? Greasily good.
Jeremy got a bbq bacon burger.
At Chili's.
We split a full rack of ribs. OH yeah.
Splitting an order of snow crab and shrimp scampi at Red Lobster. Isn't splitting stuff like this just the best bang for your buck?
Home made blondies.
Angel food Heath cake shared with friends.
Sometimes we even ate healthy. Special K red berry with lots of fresh berries.
Today, Jeremy and I went to the gym and we worked shoulders and back. I love working out with him, because he really pushes me! Then we went for a little run with Hunter. I got the best runner's high I had in a long time. Sweet!
Do you ever split meals with friends/significant others?
What the best thing you've eaten recently?
My bf and I usually split dessert :) I love the spoon holder btw!
ReplyDeletesuch a cute picture of you two at chilis!
ReplyDeleteYour Amsterdam hoodie is so cute! And I agree, that photo of you 2 at chili's is adorable!! :) Drooooollllll... fried pickles, yummm!! :)
ReplyDeleteoooh cute sweatshirt! i really need a spoon rest too :)
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous. Seriously, I love your hair. I do loose curls like that from time to time. Otherwise my hair is board straight. But I like changing it up. My husband loves food too much to split it with me. And I'm happy to get my own as well. haha
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love the sweatshirt and spoon holder. I actually need to invest in both. Ha, ha. I don't have a sweatshirt for the fall, so I probably should pick one up. And as I am a very mess cook, I think that having a spoon holder might be very useful!
ReplyDeleteI think the sandwich I had for dinner last night was easily one of the best things I've eaten recently. It was so good after a weekend of indulgent eats. Yum!
ReplyDeleteLove the Amsterdam gifts.
I absolutely love the sweatshirt and spoon holder. I actually need to invest in both. Ha, ha. I don't have a sweatshirt for the fall, so I probably should pick one up. And as I am a very mess cook, I think that having a spoon holder might be very useful!
ReplyDeletesuch a cute picture of you two at chilis!
ReplyDelete